REEF MATURE STARTER KIT
Complete biological maturation program for reef and marine aquariums. Nitrification + Nitrate and Phosphate reduction. Includes Nitro-Bac, Bacto-Start, NO3:PO4-X
Nitro Bac | Bacto-Start | NO3:PO4-X | KH Coralline Gro
Red Sea’s Reef Mature Pro Kit provides a complete program for the biological maturation of your reef aquarium, establishing full nitrification plus nitrate and phosphate reduction in a few weeks.
Most biological ‘cycling’ products only provide the bacteria that convert toxic waste products to nitrate. Red Sea’s Reef Mature Pro Kit completes the biological maturation process by establishing thriving colonies of anoxic (de-nitrifying and phosphate harboring) bacteria as well as ensuring the necessary conditions that will promote the growth of coralline algae and other micro fauna found in live rock and within a sand bed.
By using Red Sea’s Complete Marine Care Test Kit, you can monitor all essential water parameters during maturatio
- Red Sea’s Reef Mature Starter Kit includes:
- Nitro Bac – A concentrated blend of nitrifying and de-nitrifying bacteria spores to seed the live rocks, substrate and the bio-media in a new tank.
- Bacto-Start – A balanced blend of nitrogen and phosphorus components that simulate the natural waste products of an active aquarium, enabling a controlled development of the aerobic and anoxic bacteria.
- NO3: PO4-X – A unique complex of carbons and other organic bonded elements that are used by anoxic bacteria for the accurate control of algae nutrient (nitrate and phosphate) levels. Prevents nuisance algae and enables control of zooxanthellae for optimum coral growth and coloration Read more about NO3:PO4-X >>
- KH Coralline Gro – A concentrated marine buffer complex of carbonate buffers & potassium, fortified with the specific minor and trace elements,such as iron, that promote the growth of coralline algae and other beneficial micro-fauna.
Red Sea’s Reef Mature Pro Kit- Complete biological maturation supplement kit for aquarium systems up to 250 liters
Concentration: Treats 250 liters (65 gal)
package size/volume: 4X100ml (3.38 fl.oz.)