JBL PROSCAPE Fe +MICROELEMENTS
Basic plant fertiliser for aquascaping
- Primary care for plants: basic fertiliser for aquascaping aquariums
- Dosing is dependent on the intensity of the lighting, CO2 supply and consumption
- Healthy plant growth, prevents deficiency symptoms: with iron and a lot of other trace elements
- Add nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium separately. Check with iron, potassium and magnesium tests
- Contents: 1 bottle ProScape Fe + Microelements. Use daily: 10 ml/100 l in high power light + CO2; 3x weekly: 4 ml/100 l high power light/no CO2; daily: 4 ml/100 in weak light conditions + CO2; weekly: 2 ml/100 l in weak light conditions/no CO2
Aquascaping is the term used to describe the technique of designing aquarium landscapes. This is the place for plant compositions, for the reproduction of a landscape above water or for natural biotopes. An aquascaping aquarium contains no or few fish and invertebrates. This way the nutrient supply for plants is reduced and their growth is limited. Nitrogens, phosphorus and other minerals become scarce substances and need precise re-dosing. The plants need light for their healthy growth in a beautiful underwater landscape, CO2 and the right nutrients.
Please use the dosing calculator at www.proscape.de, to determine the exact fertiliser amount by taking into account the initial values of the aquarium water.