Maxspect Gyre Flow Pump MJ-GF2K
The Maxspect Gyre Flow Pump MJ-GF2K utilizes the latest in cross flow technology where dead spots are virtually eliminated, water flow is evenly distributed throughout the entire aquarium and "gyre flows" whereby the water bounces back from the far side of the aquarium to create full circulation, is created. This system is far more effective than conventional wave makers where water movement is relatively poor with resulting dead spots, over-powerful flow from the center of the wave maker makes livestock placement a challenge and flow can be very weak by the time the water flow reaches the other end of the tank.
- Utilizing Sine Wave Technology, the electrical current alternates in a much smoother way thereby reducing wear and tear on the motor which, is also far quieter than conventional wave maker motors
- The unit utilizes an integrated controller fitted with a large display that allows for five different water movement modes that are fully programmable over a 24 hour gyre flow cycle.
- The following water movement modes are programmable: constant speed, pulsing, gradual pulsing, random and alternating gyre modes
- Whilst consuming only 25w, the Maxspect Gyre Flow Pump has a maximum output flow of 7000 l/h
- Recommended for use in aquariums with water volumes of between 50 to 250 liters, with glass up to a maximum of 15mm thickness (utilizes magnet mountings)