BioKit_Fresh, maintenance kit for planted aquariums
BioKit Fresh combines BioDigest (live purifying bacteria), BioVert (trace elements for plants) and BioTrace (micronutrients) for planted freshwater aquarium maintenance.
Combines all the products needed to maintain a planted freshwater aquarium in the same pack.
- composed of live bacterial strains
- aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- nitrates and phosphates are reduced in your freshwater aquarium
- enables water to be effectively purified
- prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
- contains all the microelements needed for aquarium life (amino acids, enzymes, natural vitamins…)
- provides trace elements: sulphur for proteins, iron for plants and fish blood...
- dynamises the cellular metabolism of most of the bacteria living in fresh water aquarium
- BioTrace speedily accelerates the digestion of organic matter
- fIt also facilitates the elimination of nitrates and phosphatesty
- provides all the trace elements your plants need for strong and healthy growth, including directly bio-assimilable iron
- is nitrate and phosphate-free
When should BioKit_Fresh be used ?
- To solve the poor growth of your plants
- To start biological filtration in your freshwater aquarium
|What volume||What range||What dosage|
|121 to 200 liters||Standard Vial||1 vial / 15 days|
|201 to 400 liters||Standard Vial||2 vials / 15 days|
|401 to 600 liters||Standard Vial||3 vials / 15 days|
|601 to 800 liters||Standard Vial||4 vials / 15 days|
|801 to 1 000 liters||Standard Vial||
5 vials / 15 days