Nature Boys Alder Leaves 20Pc
– The leaves condition the water and boost shrimp’s health while providing them with an alternative food source.
– The shrimp either directly eat the leaves or graze on the bio-film that will accumulate on the leave.
– Vegetable or Leaf based diets provide more carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins.
– Alder leaves are a great ‘holiday’ food as it should last10-14 days depending on the amount of shrimp you have.
– After rinsing add to tank as is or soak in hot water for 5-10min before adding to your tank.
NOTE: Dried Alder leaves are very fragile and must be handled with care.